Thursday, January 13, 2011

My poor english level

I'm just started my new sem fews day ago and
I'm only taking 3 subject in this sem.
A brand new sem for me, which also means I have to do much more better than sem 1.

One of the subject in this sem that i have to study is Communication English. During sem 1, we were taught for the basic, likes grammar, past tense, present tense and etc...is kinda easy for me to handle.
Well, this sem is big different with previous sem.
we are not longer to learn those basic anymore, we read story, poem and even we have to write it. Sounds good and interesting way to learn english.
But I have a problem.
My english level is too low T_T
In my class, got a student is younger than me but her english is super duper pro !!!
I not even understand what she talking about and i was thinking maybe her english is better than lecturer because i can understand what lecturer talking but not she ==
Beside that, a short story that gave by lecture require us to read through it and what happen is I have so many many a lot vocabury don't understand and blur @@
since that, i know i really have to force myself 996 to improve my english jor ><

And Mr.Gerrad( right spelling ?) mention that, the main language for communicate is english especially we have to work at advertising industry, if you don't know how to express your opinion or anything through english then everything gone. He try very hard to tell all the way that can improve our english, magazine, newspaper,radio,news ,he list out. At the moment, I get know that english is one of the priority in our life.
Honestly, sometime i was quiet because i'm not enough confident to talk in english lolx

Anyway, I like the subject i'm learning now, trying to explore more on that. Of course one of my 2011 goal is improve my english.


*Smile with ur face, smile with ur minds, and even smile with your liver.

p/s: poor english xD

No comments:

Post a Comment